Dark Arts / Horror and Paranormal Fans will be flooding into the gates for the inaugural staging of Shocka-Con Australia – Australia and New Zealand’s Premier Horror and Paranormal Convention.
For way too long these fans have been left without, needing to fly to the United States in order to attend a convention that gives them just a glimpse of the remarkable props, ground breaking equipment and household names that help make up the industry that we all share at least a passing interest in.
Shocka-Con Australia, expected to take place in November 2018, will finally bring this same standard of event to Australian shores, with Paranormal Equipment displays, props, artwork and collectibles all out in the open for dedicated paranormal investigators, or those with a passing interest and this is your chance to secure your spot at our event.
Compared to other conventions and trade shows throughout Australia and New Zealand Shocka-Con Australia provides competitive booth options for vendors and exhibitors for the inaugural edition of the event.
Booths at Shocka-Con Australia include (and involve) the following:
- 3m x 3m Booth Space;
- Dedicated complimentary Wi-Fi access for e-mail and website browsing;
- Standard electricity usage;
- Loading Dock access and marshalling;
- Listed on Shocka-Con Australia website as an exhibitor;
- Advertising on Shocka-Con Australia social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as an exhibitor;
- Listed in the Shocka-Con Australia program guide;
- Ability to provide hand out brochure for inclusion in VIP Showbag;
- 1 x 6ft x 2.5ft trestle table;
- 1 x chair (additional chair hire $10 each);
- 2 x Exhibitor Entry passes;
Early Bird Discount $780 | Regular Price $900
All exhibitors and vendors also get tokens for an autograph and photograph with each of our special guests attending Shocka-Con Australia in 2018;
All exhibitors and vendors will also receive discounted ticket opportunities for family members for both General and VIP Entry tickets into Shocka-Con Australia.
All exhibitors and vendors will also go in the running to win awards for Best Exhibitor in Show as voted by the convention attendees – an award that also carries a $1000 cash prize.